The use of body language plays a key role in communication and oral presentation during your meeting. Here are some tips from Hotel BLOOM! to follow!
- Maintain eye contact
- To increase participation, look like you’re listening
- Lower your vocal pitch
- Keep a good attitude
- Dress for confidence
- Angle yourself towards the person you are speaking to
Picture from Pixabay.
- Crossing legs
- Touching your face or neck
- Putting hands in your pocket
- Standing in the same position
- Watching the clock (or your phone)
- Getting too close from your interlocutor