Sometimes, meeting planners try to pack as much as possible information during their meeting. But it’s not the better way to be the most effective! According to studies, the average person can only “pay attention in a meeting for approximately 20 minutes before becoming fidget or starting to daydream.”
Here are some reasons why should plan breaks during your meeting!
- Increase productivity
- Sparks creativity
- Reduce stress
- Give you more energy
- Refresh the mind and body
Picture from Pixabay
How long should you break be?
A good general rule:
- 5-minute break after 45 minutes
- 10-15-minute break after one and a half hours
- Min 30-minute break after 4 hours
What should you do during your break?
- Move your body
- Stay away from your screen
- Fun activities
- Drink or eat something not too heavy
Book your next meeting at Hotel BLOOM! 🙂