Trouble focusing at work? Sometimes we don’t realize how much time we can lose at work because… 2 min, 5 min, 10 min… it could go to over an hour.
Because staying focused is in your hands, we propose you some tips that could help you 🙂
- Routine is boring: try to find what you do inspiring and fun.
- Make yourself comfortable and don’t be distracted with discomfort.
- Organize your desk: only have the things you need so you can grab the things without losing focus time.
- Drink water: it’s healthy and it refresh you as well.
- Bring snacks to work and make sure they are within arm’s reach too.
- Make a daily “to-do” list: it helps you to organize better your time, to be even more productive and prioritize your task.
- Stay away from social networking sites: discipline yourself and don’t stay longer than planned.
Remember: It’s about finding the right techniques, knowing your priorities, and sticking to them.
Good luck! 🙂