The christmas holidays are meant for cosy family time and of course lots of eating and drinking. We hope you’ve enjoyed it to the fullest with all your loved ones! If you’re really longing for a diet detox right now – no booze! no candy! no junk! – we’re more than glad to help you with some tips for healthy food in Brussels.
The following 10 healthy food spots in the capital are the best proof that healthy food shouldn’t be tasteless and boring. On the contrary!
Tips for healthy food in Brussels
- EXKI: natural cuisine that offers delicious, surprising and fresh food at all times of the day. It has no less than 20 restaurants in Brussels! Check www.exki.be
- Foodmaker: cosy urban food spots where you can relax and enjoy a tasty and healthy lunch. There are 3 shops in the Brussels Capital region: www.thefoodmaker.com
- Mammouth: wholesome food at any time of the day, whether it’s for breakfast, coffee, brunch or lunch. Cosy spot with a Scandinavian interior, located in the area of the Gare du Midi. Visit their Facebook page.
- Moonfood: for finger-licking good raw vegan, glutenfree fast food in Brussels, Moonfood Café is the place to be. Just a stone’s throw away from the Central Station. Check their Facebook page.
- Peck 47: breakfast and lunch spot near the Grand Place. On the menu are various homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, granola with yoghurt… A real feast for your tastebuds! Go have a look at the Facebook page.
- Yeti: healthy breakfast, brunch and lunch in the heart of Brussels. We love Yeti: www.iloveyeti.be
- Horia: oriental natural eatery that serves lunch, dinner, coffee and drinks. Middle eastern, moroccon and vegetarian cuisine, also take-away: www.horia.be
- Samahuma: juice and superfood bar, just perfect if you’re looking for a post-holiday detox! Check www.samahumasuperfood.be
- Chyl: glutenfree, vegetarian and vegan food. What’s not to like if you’re looking for something healthy and yummie? Also a shop where you can buy all sorts of delicious stuff: www.chyl.be
- Fourchette à Bicyclette: veggie restaurant in the beautiful area of Ixelles, www.fourchetteabicyclette.com
Do you know any other restaurants in Brussels where delicious healthy food is served? Don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments down below!