Stressed before an important meeting?
At Hotel BLOOM! we have some solutions to control your stress and relax!
- Adopt a positive attitude: Staying positive! Attitude creates the way you feel about people and situations. Your actions are a result of your attitude—which in turn creates a reaction from others. Have a positive, joyful attitude and you’ll have positive, great results. Put out a bad, negative attitude and you’ve failed before you begin.
- Dress code: You are what you wear! Research show that clothes can make people more confident in all sorts of situations. When you don’t look good, it changes how you carry yourself and also the way you interact with others. Remind yourself every single day that dressing your best is a tool that affects your confidence!
Picture from Pixabay.
- Good vibes: Choose some music that make you feel happy and relax. Music activates parts of the brain to encourage you and to be more efficient!
- Cup of tea: Avoid caffeine and go for tea instead! Tea, an preferably, green tea has also been found to work as an anti-depressant, meaning that taking a cup next time you’re feeling a little stressed might just help boost your mood.
- Meditation: Meditation will help clear your mind and be more present. If you can find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed sit upright in a chair and close your eyes. It’s about training your mind to focus on one thing – free from distractions.
- Just breath: Spend some time before a meeting consciously breathing slow and rhythmically, and bringing air down deeper into your lungs. It is a simple trick to automatically get energized and focused.
… and Good Luck!